Zamb vom Schwarzaugen to stand stud in Sydney!
We are once again proud to be in partnership with Penny Alder and Rob Van Helvoort of Alderhaus Kennels Western Australia in bringing Zamb vom Schwarzaugen "a" Normal ED Normal H Neg DNA Proven, to stud at Aimsway Kennels.
Since arriving from Germany, Zamb vom Schwarzaugen has been placed at the following shows:
- 29/10/11 Exc 2 Res. Challenge, runner up best in show - Herr Joachim Stiegler SV Germany
- 30/10/11 Exc 2 Res. Challenge - John Fenner
- 10/12/11 Exc 1 Challenge, BEST IN SHOW - Faye Stokes
- 10/03/12 Exc 1 Challenge, runner up best in show - Herr Eric Boesl SV Germany
- 20/05/12 Exc 5 National 2012 - Herr Albrecht Woerner SV Germany
- 14/07/12 Exc 2 Res. Challenge - Mike Bradley (NZ)
- 15/07/12 Exc.4 - Joe Summerhill (UK)
Zamb vom Schwarzaugen's German Breed Survey
(Surveyor: Her B. Weber/Mr B. O'Rourke)
- A large, medium strong, substantial, dry and firm dog with very good expression.
- Strong head, high withers, good length and lay of the croup
- Correct angulations
- Balanced chest proportions
- Stands correct in front. Stepping correct both front and rear
- Shows a flowing gait with good ground cover
- Temperament and character firm
- TSB pronounced
Particular Virtues And Faults
- An expressive dog of correct proportions and construction
- 8.7.2011 Mr B. O'Rourke: A large, strong, harmoniously constructed dog that fulfills the virtues of his earlier breed survey
- Particularly pleasing are his proportions and overall dryness
- Normal care in the lines to the depth of the hindquarter
Advice For Selection Of Breeding Partner
Suitable for improvement of harmony of construction. 8.7.2011 Mr B. O'Rourke: This dog can be used for the improvement of firmness, proportions and angulations. His line breeding in all parts can be used with great advantage.
Zamb Vom Schwarzaugen Progeny
Zamb had 3 progeny shown at the 2012 National and all were placed, one 3rd place and two 6th places, all graded 'Very Promising'.
Two of Zamb's progeny - from 2 different bitches;
We would like to thank John Oar for entrusting us with Zamb